IB MYP Design Teacher
From 1. August 2018 (full time), 2 year-contract
- A letter of application in English no longer than two pages outlining your strengths as a candidate
- A current CV not to exceed two pages
- A one or two-page personal statement outlining your educational beliefs and your teaching philosophy.
- A one-page list of references with accurate and current contact details, including position, phone number and e-mail address
- Applications should be submitted in one PDF file to: Marie Willis, firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly marked with the position you are applying for.
Closing date for applications:
If no vacancies are listed here, you may send us a general application for employment, noting the position you would be interested in. After you have completed the form, please send it together with your resume and copies of qualifications to: email@example.com.
Priority will be given to applicants having had personal conversations with our Director at any of the job fairs he is attending.
If you currently live in the Düsseldorf area and are interested in working as a substitute teacher at our school, please email an application form to Marie Willis, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that a German work permit is a minimum requirement for becoming a substitute teacher.
Questions About Employment
Ms. Marie Willis
Human Resources Manager
Tel: +49 (0) 211 9406 718
Fax: +49 (0) 211 9406 787