YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
When you're choosing a new school for your children, no question is too big or too small. Below are the answers to the questions our visiting families most frequently ask us.
- What curriculum is offered at ISD?
- What are ISD’s international credentials?
- Is ISD an American or British school?
- Is there a cut-off date for applications?
- Does ISD prioritise applications?
- What grade will my child be enrolled in?
- Does ISD cater to students with special needs?
- Can students attend a 'trial' day?
- Can older students attend ISD while their family lives abroad?
- Can German citizens apply to ISD?
- What is the language of instruction at ISD?
- What languages are taught at ISD?
- Do students need to speak English to apply to ISD?
- Do students need to speak German to apply to ISD?
- When does the school year begin and end?
- How long is the school day?
- How is the school day organised?
- What will a student’s first day at school look like?
- Is after school care available?
- Is there a school bus service?
- Is there a school uniform?
- Are school meals available?
- Are there medical personnel on campus?
- Can interested parents visit the school?
- Can parents come onto campus once their child is a student at ISD?
- Can parents make an appointment to see a teacher?
- Do you have any questions not answered here?
Director of Admissions
Languages spoken: Dutch,
English, French, German
Languages spoken: English,
French, German, Spanish