PHILANTHROPY & FUNDRAISING
At ISD, we are committed to continuous growth and improvement, and to equipping our students with the tools they need to thrive in an ever-evolving world. As a non profit school, fundraising plays an essential role in helping us bridge the gap between the day-to-day costs covered by tuition fees and the extraordinary projects that extend beyond the scope of our operational budget. To achieve our ambitious goals, we turn to our ISD family, our incredible community, alumni and friends who share our commitment to a world-class, global education.
ISD is and has always been a fundraising school. In fact, our school was started by the generous donations and contributions of our founding families. We are excited to take our initiatives to the next level!
Whether it be contributing to the ISD Annual Fund, supporting our high-impact Capital Campaigns, or investing in a long-term Endowment Fund; together, we can make a lasting difference in the lives of our students, our community, and in the future of our school.
- ISD is a fee-paying school, why does it need to raise funds?
- What is the difference between the Annual Fund and Capital Campaigns?
- Can I choose where my donation goes?
- Are my donations tax-deductible?
- Can I suggest a project for funding?
- Why was my project not considered?
- Are parents expected to make a donation?
- Do I have to financially contribute or can I volunteer?
- I've heard other schools have endowment funds. Can I start something like that in my family's name?
- Why do I need to pay for things in addition to tuition that should be included in my fees?
- What are named sponsorships, and how can I participate?
- Can I donate without “named recognition”?
- Where is my money going?
- What is the legal basis for ISD to be able to collect donations?
- Are there non-financial ways to contribute?
- What kind of events can I expect?
- What is ISD Connect and why have I never heard of it?